Welcome readers! Have you ever taken part to a scavenger hunt? Well, don’t be intimidated. It isn’t difficult to participate and actually it’s a lot of fun. This is a hunt for readers of stories historically set in the first decades of the XX century (1910s, 1920s and 1930s), so if you like that time (and I mean, there’s a lot to love: the Jazz Age, the Swing Age, women getting the right to vote, and yes, also WWI and the escalation to WWII) I’m sure you’ll find a lot to love in the posts of this scavenger hunt. Who knows, you may find your next favourite author!
All you have to do is read through the posts of all the participants, find the clue on each post (it will be a number) and at the end, enter the result in the Rafflecopter form. You may be the winner of the grand prize: one novel from each of the authors taking part. How good is it?
So, to make it easier going, here it is how you hunt:
- Start from any blog participating to the hunt. All the blog are connected, so you’ll need to visit all of them to gain the correct clues. If in doubt, start here.
- Find their scavenger hunt post. It should be the first appearing on their blog, and in any case it will have the graphic of the hunt in it.
- Read their post – and if you like it, don’t forget to share it on all your social media!
- Look for a number in the blog. It won’t be difficult to spot. Write down that number.
- At the bottom of the post there will be a link to the next blog taking part in the scavenger hunt. Click that link and visit the next blog.
- Repeat until you get back to the blog you stated from.
- Add up all the numbers you have collected. Visit the ENTER HERE page and enter the total you got in the rafflecopter.
Good luck and have a great hunt. I know the best is winning the grand prize, but I’m sure you’ll have a great opportunity to meet so many fantastic authors and so many other readers and enthusiasts of historical novels set in our favourite time.
Above all, enjoy!!!!